Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: June 13, 2023
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully before using DURENDEL.COM (the
"Website") operated by DURENDEL.COM ("we," "us," or "our").
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws
and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or
accessing the Website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio
clips, video clips, and software, is the property of DURENDEL.COM or its content suppliers and
is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use,
modify, distribute, or reproduce any content from the Website without the prior written consent
3. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or
software) on the Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant
of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be
terminated by DURENDEL.COM at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon
the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession,
whether in electronic or printed format.
4. User Conduct
By using the Website, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You will not use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in violation of these Terms;
- You will not engage in any activity that could damage, disable, or impair the operation or
functionality of the Website;
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Website or any other
systems or networks connected to the Website;
- You will not interfere with any other user's use and enjoyment of the Website;
- You will not upload or transmit any viruses, malware, or other harmful code;
- You will not collect or store personal information of other users without their consent; and
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
In no event shall DURENDEL.COM or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without
limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of
the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if DURENDEL.COM or an authorized
representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Some
jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for
incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Links to Third-Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by
DURENDEL.COM. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy
policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that DURENDEL.COM
shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or
alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods,
or services available on or through any such websites.
7. Modifications to Terms
DURENDEL.COM reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at
any time. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. By
continuing to access or use the Website after any modifications to the Terms, you agree to be
bound by the updated Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, you are no longer authorized
to use the Website.
8. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction
of DURENDEL.COM's location, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Last updated on June 13, 2023.